fa♦cil´♦i♦tate´: to make easier
● 2010 Graduate of Leadership Austin Essential Class
● Facilitated and documented process development for a logistics department resulting in ISO certification with “exemplary” notice from the auditors.
● Trained department heads in new City of Austin budgeting process and facilitated strategic planning to complete budget on-
● Designed and implemented Supervisor development program including competency modeling, 360 feedback using a survey tool, and customized training curriculum.
● Designed “Research Methods” curriculum and trained Mayors, City Managers and other public and nonprofit professionals all across Texas for over six years.
● Coordinated “Collaboration Connection” with four other High-
● Designed and taught a facilitation skills course for Affinity group leaders resulting in a network of facilitators improving productivity of internal volunteer organizations.
● Designed a Disaster Relief & Recovery Plan as a systematic decision making tool and process for responding to global crisis that may call for a company’s philanthropic action.
● Led a cross functional team which achieved 70% increase in waste diversion (within 1 year) by designing processes, implementing training, and promoting behaviors supporting environmental awareness.
● Achieved one year increase of 20% in employee workplace giving by coordinating executive and line employee teams, communications, and promotions.
"You did an incredible job bringing our group of puppies/cats together. As you now know our Board is comprised of executive directors, CEO’s, CFO’s and other high level administrators of chapters of The Arc from across the country. As a collective of leaders, they may be perhaps one of the more challenging groups to lead. Your skills and experience proved to be more than up to the challenge. Thanks again for your help on such short notice in making our planning meeting such a success!"
President, National Conference of Executives of The Arc (NCE)